Youjoomla Support Forums (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/index.php)
-   Pre-Sales Questions (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Youbricks - Possible ZOO support? (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/showthread.php?t=13843)

c3rberos 08-01-2015 07:56 PM

Youbricks - Possible ZOO support?

Hello, is there any possible ZOO support for Youbricks module? I am thinking in becoming member of you to use that component in a site i plan to build. Ty in advance

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: N/A

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: N/A

Link to installation: Not needed

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: N/A

Is this personal or client website?: Personal

arefund 08-03-2015 09:37 AM

Hello c3rberos.
Please notice that we are offering support for our products and bug fixing.
Our templates are 3th part extensions compatible and if there is some issue on our side we will be glad to help you out.

c3rberos 08-03-2015 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arefund (Post 62946)
Hello c3rberos.
Please notice that we are offering support for our products and bug fixing.
Our templates are 3th part extensions compatible and if there is some issue on our side we will be glad to help you out.

Hello and ty for your quick response. I an reffering to the Youbricks module engine. I am thinking to buy it but I will use it in a site that will use Zoo Cck, instead of K2.In the features of the module it says only enabled with K2,so for this I am asking if you can add possible support for Zoo as well. Ty in advance

arefund 08-04-2015 08:29 AM

Sorry my mistake I was talking about Youbricks template no module.
Youbricks module supports Joomla and K2 articles no Zoo support for now.

c3rberos 08-04-2015 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arefund (Post 62966)
Sorry my mistake I was talking about Youbricks template no module.
Youbricks module supports Joomla and K2 articles no Zoo support for now.

thank you for your reply. I plan to use it in a project that will start in 2 months from now. Can you possibly add ZOO support? You can download the free version from their site.
Your module is one of the very few that support Masonry Javascript and i believe will attract more customers to be able to use it also with ZOO CCK.

Thank you in advance

arefund 08-06-2015 08:17 AM

I will forward this to the developers that will decide if ZOO support will be in next release.

c3rberos 08-06-2015 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arefund (Post 62996)
I will forward this to the developers that will decide if ZOO support will be in next release.

Thank you, tell them also, that they can download the free version of Zoo CCK to study it in order to add support. Can u please update this thread if they accept to add support? So i can proceed and buy afterwards your module. Thank you in advance!