Youjoomla Support Forums (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/index.php)
-   Baseline (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/forumdisplay.php?f=256)
-   -   Baseline position insettop and insetbottom (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/showthread.php?t=13475)

AchLive 01-16-2015 03:21 PM

Baseline position insettop and insetbottom

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, I'm using Baseline and I have a problem with the positions insettop and insetbottom.
Do not have a stable position even if there are the left and right columns and the content in the mainbody.
I tried to block the size of the positions (see Annex backend) but I have no good result.
What can I do to keep fixed positions and insettop insetbottom?
Thanks for the support

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: localhost

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: localhost

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal

arefund 01-17-2015 06:56 AM

Hello AchLive.
Can you please post the your site link so i can see it live i can't troubleshoot without the link.
Thank you.

AchLive 01-17-2015 01:17 PM

Arefund Hi, thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, as I wrote before, the site is still in localhost.
To create the condition just use the Quickstart Template Baseline with the Layout = mainBody - Inset - Left - Right.
Disable modules Bodybottom1, Bodybottom2, Bodybottom3 and modules Bodytop1, Bodytop2, Bodytop3.
Reduce the content of article Sample News item to a single line (preferably two or three words) and load in the front-end page /index.php/grids-preview.
I hope this information can help.
Basically if I activated modules insettop, left, right, and insetbottom and mainbody has little content, everything moves to left.
It would be nice that the modules remain in place.
Thanks again for the support

arefund 01-19-2015 10:53 AM

Can you please check what template version are you using. If you are using the old 1.0.16 version of the grid please update to the latest v2.1.3.
http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_supp...ad.php?t=12890

Thank you.

AchLive 01-19-2015 01:27 PM

I'm already using baseline template ver. 1.0.2 and System - Yjsg Framework ver. 2.1.3

arefund 01-20-2015 05:07 AM

As i told you before i cant troubleshoot without live site.
I tested on my local and i have no issues, please check if your modules are html valid.
Check the html validation, might be that you are missing some tag and its crashing the layout.

Thank you.

AchLive 01-20-2015 12:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Arefund , sorry if I insist.
The problem produces the installation package QuickStart as I described earlier.
Quote:

To create the condition just use the Quickstart Template Baseline with the Layout = mainBody - Inset - Left - Right.
Disable modules Bodybottom1, Bodybottom2, Bodybottom3 and modules Bodytop1, Bodytop2, Bodytop3.
Reduce the content of article Sample News item to a single line (preferably two or three words) and load in the front-end page /index.php/grids-preview.
I enclose a picture of what I described.
Thanks for the support

arefund 01-21-2015 10:39 AM

Ok i see what you are talking about.
I will forward this to the head admin and let you know as soon as possible.

Thank you.

neo 01-22-2015 07:12 AM

bud , you cant expect anything to hold if there is no mainbody , that is not a modules grid but a combo of possible columns layout and all of them depend on mainbody, if there is no mainbody content , there is no mainbody layout.

AchLive 01-22-2015 11:01 AM

Ok if that's how it should work then it is not a problem, thanks for the support.