Youjoomla Support Forums (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/index.php)
-   YJ Countdown (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   The countdown timer does not show the days, hours, minutes and seconds (http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_support/showthread.php?t=11553)

Huelneci 09-04-2013 02:02 AM

The countdown timer does not show the days, hours, minutes and seconds

Hello dear friends technical support!

According to the manager module, the countdown timer was installed correctly, however on the front end of my website does not show the areas DAYS, HOURS, MINUTES and SECONDS, everything else works without problem. What can be causing this problem and how do I fix it?

Thank you for your valuable help.

Greetings.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: asomeccesar.org

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal

neo 09-04-2013 07:28 AM

cannot troubleshot things I don't see . where is the module published?

Huelneci 09-04-2013 12:34 PM

Location of module

Hi Neo!

The module is released under the slideshow, is the one that says "Se acerca la Exposición y Premiación al Merito Microempresarial 2013 (exhibition is coming and Microenterprise Merit Award 2013)" ... "Inscribete ya!!! (Sign Up Now!)", That's where the fields are not displayed for DAYS, MINUTES and SECONDS, only the text is displayed.

arefund 09-09-2013 10:04 AM

Hello Huelneci.

You don't have jquery that is why your module is not working.
You have to run the jquery so the module can work.

Thank you.

Huelneci 09-09-2013 01:05 PM

Plugin installed

Hello Arefund, good morning!

I have installed a plugin (jQuery Easy) and so I can not make the countdown function properly. I changed the configuration of the modules in different ways and does not work. That I can be doing wrong?

Greetings.

arefund 09-10-2013 07:35 AM

Can you please try to publish your module on some page where nothing else is published.
Might be that some of your plugin or extensions you installed is crashing the countdown.
Please advise.

Thank you.

Huelneci 09-11-2013 01:10 AM

Module installed on another website

Hello Arefund!

Now install the module on another web page in local mode and presents the same problem, areas of DAYS, HOURS, MINUTES and SECONDS are still missing.

I found on the Internet a video tutorial (Contador Regresivo para Eventos en Joomla! 2.5 y Joomla! 3.0 - Hosting Joomla Rápido, Seguro y con Soporte) that shows how to set the countdown timer in the show so easy and fast to install and configure the module, I followed the same steps and so I could not make it work properly ... any ideas?

Thank you for your prompt response and willingness to help me.

Greetings.

Happy night!

neo 09-11-2013 09:11 AM

nice video :)

your issues is script related
Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

that plugin is removing the module scripts, disable it

module has a setting that will let you load jquery if you dont have none , if you already have jquery loaded than you should set that to No ,