04-30-2010, 04:35 AM
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Clearwater, Florida
Joomla 1.5.17 Upgrade Released
The Joomla Project announces the immediate availability of Joomla 1.5.17 [Wojmamni ama busani]. This is a priority release to correct two issues in version 1.5.16. Although there are no security issues fixed in this release, we consider it a security release because a security-related bug has been fixed and because many sites may be upgraded directly from 1.5.15 to 1.5.17.
* Fixed problem logging in when Session Handler is set to None (20221)
* Fixed error message when running Joomla! in a PHP version prior to version 5.2 (20219)
* Reverted change to JFolder::makesafe method that introduced a bug (16506)
Statistics for the 1.5.17 release period:
* Joomla 1.5.17 contains:
o 6 issues fixed in SVN
o 6 commits
* Tracker activity resulted in a net increase of 4 active issues:
o 10 new reports
o 0 closed
o 6 fixed in SVN
* At the time the 1.5.17 release was packaged, the tracker had 307 active issues:
o 171 open
o 105 confirmed
o 31 pending
All Youjoomla Demo packages are in upgrade process. We will advise once the download files upgrade is finished. In meantime please upgrade to Joomla 1.5.16 Stable Version. Here is more info on how to upgrade your Joomla Installation to latest stable version.
Last edited by jaycburton; 07-15-2010 at 11:33 PM..